Sunday, August 17, 2014

RPGaDay 17: Funniest Game You Have Ever Played

Tales from the Floating Vagabond.  Hands down.

From the character choices to the setting everything is a fun read, and a good time playing.

I was only able to play it one or two times, but I remember the crazy skill names, races and some of the things we were able to pull off.
Tales from the Floating Vagabond

Swinging into combat, middle of a desert (scrub plain?) from a rope, using my hair as a weapon, retrieving an important key from between the rhinoman's armored plates...wow...so much crazy goodness there.

I do not tend towards comedy games, but Tales from the Floating Vagabond is one that I would love to get my hands on, just for reading purposes.

Also, Toon would be a fun read.  Another game I only had a single chance to play in.  All I really remember is that I was playing a weasel that was obsessed with chickens.  I think it gave me brain damage...

Fairy Meat is another fun read, although I have never had the opportunity to play it.  If you can find it, read it.  It will change how you look at fairies forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment